Students can make use of our extensive video library, interactive challenges, and assessments from any computer with access to the web.
Coaches, parents, and teachers have unprecedented visibility into what their students are learning and doing on the Khan Academy
Click on the picture to access
Appropriate behavior is essential for a successful learning environment and is expected at all times in the classrooms, in the school building and at off-school sites at all times. Students will be accountable for their behaviors. Interventions will be used to correct unacceptable behavior. Personal accountability is demonstrated when the student:
1. Regularly and punctually attends all classes;
2. Comes to class prepared with necessary books and supplies;
3. Participates in class activities and completes all assignments;
4. Reflects a positive and responsible attitude toward learning;
5. Exhibits age appropriate choices, behavior and actions that lead to solutions rather than problems.
6. Challenges himself/herself to attain exemplary education goals;
7. Demonstrates respect for himself/herself and others;
8. Demonstrates respect for the property of himself/herself and others;
9. Follows rules set by the school and the classroom teacher;
10. Accepts responsibility for his/her own belongings.
11. Conforms to the dress code.
12. Accepts responsibility for his/her actions.