Budget & Salary/Compensation Transparency Reporting
Fiscal Year Board Approved Budgets
Current Operating Expenditures
Educational Service Provider Expenditures
Current Bargaining Agreements
THERE ARE NO COLLECTIVE BARGAINING AGREEMENTS
Employer Sponsored Heath Care Plans
Audited Financial Statements
Accounts Payable Check Registers
Medical Benefit Plan Bids
- Because our staff is hired through a third party vendor, we did not request medical benefit plan bids.
Procurement of Supplies, Materials, and Equipment
Expense Reimbursement Policy
List of Employees Earning a Salary over $100K
- We did not have an employee with a salary exceeding $100,000 for 2017-2018.
Employee Compensation Information
- The district does not employ a superintendent.
- Top Administrator 2018-2019
- Medicare Wages = $82,800
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits = $0.00
- Short-Term Disability = $1,209.00
District Paid Association Fees
District Paid Lobbying Costs
- There were no district paid lobbying costs for 2017-2018.
Deficit Elimination Plan
- The district has not incurred a deficit.
District Credit Card Information
- The district does not have district credit cards.
District Paid Out of State Travel Information
Teacher Evaluation System