Budget & Salary/Compensation Transparency Reporting
Fiscal Year Board Approved Budgets
Current Operating Expenditures
Educational Service Provider Expenditures
Current Bargaining Agreements
- Teachers, Secretaries and Administration have no Collective Bargaining Agreements.
Employer Sponsored Heath Care Plans
Audited Financial Statements
Accounts Payable Check Registers
Medical Benefit Plan Bids
- Because our staff is hired through a third party vendor, we did not request medical benefit plan bids.
Procurement of Supplies, Materials, and Equipment
Expense Reimbursement Policy
List of Employees Earning a Salary over $100K
- We did not have an employee with a salary exceeding $100,000 for 2016-2017.
Employee Compensation Information
- (Min, Avg, Max Levels)
- Best Practice Salary Data
- The district does not employ a superintendent.
- 2016-2017 Top Administrator
- Medicare Wages = $82,800
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits = $0.00
- Short-Term Disability = $0.00
- Life Insurance = $0.00
District Paid Association Fees
District Paid Lobbying Costs
- There were no district paid lobbying costs for 2016-2017.
Deficit Elimination Plan
- The district has not incurred a deficit.
District Credit Card Information
- The district does not have district credit cards.
District Paid Out of State Travel Information
Teacher Evaluation System