Vision Statement for Caniff Liberty Academy:
Our vision for Caniff Liberty Academy is one where children are educated through a collaborative effort among parents, faculty, staff, students, and the community. Our school environment will encourage children to take risks and become creative producers without fear of failure. Through cooperation and a unity of spirit, challenges will become opportunities where achievements are recognized and celebrated. The potential of all children becoming self-directed life-long learners will support the high expectations for student success in our school
Mission Statement for Caniff Liberty Academy:
The multi-ethnic community, parents, business partners, administrator, students, and staff of Caniff Liberty Academy, will work together to create an academic, physical, emotional, social, and safe environment where everyone can learn and respect one another. We will learn to care about ourselves and all others to create, support and maintain powerful, engaged learning that will provide an education that addresses students' unique learning styles, cultivates independent thought, and promotes the building of character, enabling them to contribute to their communities in meaningful and positive ways. We will use innovative techniques to enhance life-long learning through technology, the multiple intelligences, varied instructional strategies, and interdisciplinary units. We will also provide opportunities to share our cultural backgrounds to nurture growth, responsibility, and productivity by celebrating our diversity within a positive school-wide atmosphere promoting sportsmanship, school spirit, and pride in ourselves through our daily studies and our educational accomplishments.
EDUCATIONAL GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
1. To help students realize their full potential.
2. To provide an innovative educational opportunity for Kindergarten through Eighth grade students.
3. To use proven strategies and curriculum to help students achieve grade-level achievement in core academic subjects and to meet grade-level expectations on standardized educational tests.
4. To prepare students to be academically successful and productive members of society.
5. To facilitate students in recognizing examples of quality, ethics, and teamwork in life and to prepare a plan for life.
6. To assist students in recognizing that career and job choices depend on academic preparation and planning, and that personal success can be achieved through education.
Caniff Liberty Academy is a public school academy. Caniff Liberty Academy does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, disability or national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, athletic and other school-administered programs.